Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bracketology


The Bracket

Ice Bath readers, welcome to my new Tuesday series: Bracketology. Every Tuesday I will make my way through a bracket of many different, entertaining sports topics. The first installment of Bracketology will be a review and analysis of unforgettable interviews, ranging from the very serious to the very comical. I can’t promise that you will agree with my analysis and picks, but I can guarantee you that all these videos will leave you laughing, whether for the pure comedy of the situation or your feelings of embarrassment for the player humiliating themselves. In the end, what more could we ask for.  

Videos have been seeded based on the number of views they have on YouTube. I thought that was the most objective way possible. It may also extremely inaccurate considering there were 12 different videos of the same interview. I just decided to take the number of views from the most popular video. Except for Tom Brady dissing the Giants. 16 seed for you, prissy bitch.

The Bracket Seeding:
Video followed by number of YouTube views

(2) 50 Cent and Erin Andrews- 8,714,704
(3) Allen Iverson Practice- 6,275,506
(4) Jim Mora Playoffs- 3,331,757
(6) Jim Everett and Jim Rome- 2,276,343
(7) Denny Green - 1,641,372
(15) Terrell Owens Crying- 151,114




The Bracket:



Next Tuesday- Round One Match-ups…….…CANT WAIT (shout out to early favorite Bart Scott)

Submit your opinions on match-ups via Twitter! (@IceBathReport)


 -Will Noglows

Follow Will @WilliamNoglows

No comments:

Post a Comment